Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh hello there, internet world! It's been almost a year, goodness gracious, and here I am, writing all over again. Possible to just lil' ol' me this time, cause my lack of consistency has likely driven all of you away! Buttttttt, tonight I don't mind. I have made a delicious red lentil soup, I am drinking a delightful wine (purchased, untasted, by the case might I add! I'm proud of my selection!) and making friends with the blogging world once again.

Much has changed. Feb is still a prick (ooh, strong language!), but my job, my home, my life has changed. I look forward to telling you all about it!

May I just start you off with a little tease about my job- I LOVE it, I actually look forward to getting up in the mornings and going there! I actually get respected for my writing and it is an integral part of my work AND I work with a lisping Greek man, a footballer graphic designer who I am platonically in love with, and an Englishman who sings all day long and tends to emit loud bodily functions WITHOUT NOTICING!!! Ya'll, that is the favorite part of my day, when I hear loud exclamations of the bowels from the other side of the office, and no one minds!! Oh the joys of working with all males!

Also, since my move to Foreigland (Australia - did we cover that already? Now what number glass of wine is this?) I have become slightly more liberal and SO you may get to hear a story or two of the gory reality of my relations with Feb and what exactly he has been in my life over the last year.

And hopefully, at some point SOON, I will be writing of new boys and new fun in my life. Cause Lord knows I could use some fun after the hellish year that has just been!!

So if there are any of you left out there and you want to write to me and tell me about your nice sons/brothers/cousins who are funny and smart and not total pricks, please do! And I shall be a faithful lil' miss and not leave ya'll alone anymore!!

love love love!!

No comments: